Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Ahh but why, properly prepared Sashimi (the raw fish) is full of flavor and oddly enough fairly good for your over all health.

YUM YUM!!!
View attachment 316947

Sushi on the other hand has cooked fish like salmon, tilapia, etc, and then avocado, cream cheese, (or what ever ingredients you like all wrapped up in rice and seaweed wraps ...

MEH!!
View attachment 316948

I've had raw fishes a few times and they were great. I've also had Sushi a couple of times and some of that wasn't even close to good but some was ok. What blew it all away was 2-1/2 years ago in Hawaii when I had their Spam version of Sushi which they call Musubi. Here's what I got from a trailer while walking out of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial.
IMG_20191015_115954572.jpg

My non seafood wife even liked it after I convinced her to try it.

And this was the best, Fried Spam Musubi:
IMG_20191023_125235270.jpg

I really wish I would have stacked them in a column before taking the picture but they were still way closer to what the menu picture looked like than any Big Mac or Whopper I've ever seen.

IMG_20191023_123546796.jpg

@Charlie L
Been here at Bragg since ‘09. Only duty station and like it so much, I think this is where I’ll retire. Spent a good 3 years in the 82nd before I went Civil Affairs. I’m regionally aligned to Eucom for deployments so I typically work with 10th SFG out of Carson. It’s always a pleasure to work with those guys.

@Charlie L
Been here at Bragg since ‘09. Only duty station and like it so much, I think this is where I’ll retire. Spent a good 3 years in the 82nd before I went Civil Affairs. I’m regionally aligned to Eucom for deployments so I typically work with 10th SFG out of Carson. It’s always a pleasure to work with those guys.
Quite a few years since I was stationed there, you're fortunate to be assigned there for so long, it's a great post and a great area. Was the bbq set up so the smoke would aid the jumpmaster? 😙 Thanks for your service James!

Reactions: Jamesval035
Quite a few years since I was stationed there, you're fortunate to be assigned there for so long, it's a great post and a great area. Was the bbq set up so the smoke would aid the jumpmaster? 😙 Thanks for your service James!
Same to you sir! You probably would never recognize Bragg now. It’s changed so much since I’ve been here. The only thing you’ll find familiar are the training areas and DZ’s