SOLD Rear bumper with tire carrier and high lift jack mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Price
Hey Forum Members!

Removing my tire carrier bumper and installing a low profile light weight bumper and spare tire delete. I leave my spare on the trailer while on the trails, so no need for a swing out for me.

The bumper for sale includes a swing out tire carrier that is adjustable to fit many sizes and offsets. I had a 37" tire on mounted on a Raceline bead lock 17x9 with no issues. It has a dual bearing swing out, that latches firmly and does not rattle. Latch is adjustable and so is the bearing preload. Includes a mount for high lift jacks, dual recovery points, and a hitch insert. The D rings and license plate light pictured are not included.

Bumper works perfect, and is full width. Unknown brand, but certainly a high quality bumper, not a cheap Chinese piece. If anyone knows the maker, please feel free to comment. I bet this bumper was very expensive when new. Its well made and thick steel. Includes all hardware and frame tie in brackets. It is currently installed on my LJ as I await my replacement to ship. I can remove it as early as next week Sept 7th if anyone needs it soon. Has normal scratches from off road action, but no damage other than that. Little rattle can, and she'd be like new.

No shipping this items, but may drive a reasonable distance to meet up with a buyer. Heading to Hot Springs this weekend (Labor Day Fri - Mon) if you want it, we can take it off before I head back to Missouri. I have tools.

Yes my garage is a total mess, if you need better pictures, or more info just ask!

IMG_6215.JPG
IMG_6213.JPG

If you get no local takers let me know if you'll consider shipping to 48093 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.