Rear bumper with tire carrier for TJ near Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Johnson

My ride has a no-name aftermarket bumper installed but it was poorly done and does not have any tow points on it. I'm looking for a good quality bumper with a tire carrier. I'm willing to come get it if it's not too far away from Kentucky or if shipping is reasonable.

My ride has a no-name aftermarket bumper installed but it was poorly done and does not have any tow points on it. I'm looking for a good quality bumper with a tire carrier. I'm willing to come get it if it's not too far away from Kentucky or if shipping is reasonable.
Still looking? I have a Smittybilt XRC rear bumper with swingout tire carrier I just took off my 05.

20190830_184534.jpg

20190830_184540.jpg

I don't mean to steal this thread but I was wondering how do you like the Smittybilt bumper & tire carrier taylormade73? I've been looking for a new bumper myself & came across this post. Love to hear your thought.

I don't mean to steal this thread but I was wondering how do you like the Smittybilt bumper & tire carrier taylormade73? I've been looking for a new bumper myself & came across this post. Love to hear your thought.
I took it off to install a Motobilt rock crawler bumper and a MorRyde tire carrier that installs on my tailgate rather than swing out. I got tired of having to release the tire carrier and then the tailgate just to get into the back of my rig. With that said, I did like the look of it and it was solidly built with a powder coat that has lasted. So, if you don't mind the swing out style tire carrier, then it is a nice style and decent quality bumper.

That's what I currently have but it's old and time for a new one, plus the bearings on the tire Carrie went out on mine. Rebel Off-road has this same set up for $519. I currently have the Smittybilt front bumper and very pleased with it. One of my concerns is I have a 2 in body lift and how will this bumper look on my Jeep? Can you bolt a Hi lift jack anywhere on this set up?

That's what I currently have but it's old and time for a new one, plus the bearings on the tire Carrie went out on mine. Rebel Off-road has this same set up for $519. I currently have the Smittybilt front bumper and very pleased with it. One of my concerns is I have a 2 in body lift and how will this bumper look on my Jeep? Can you bolt a Hi lift jack anywhere on this set up?
I cannot find any Smittybilt products on Rebel Offroad. Can you sent a link? The bumper and tire carrier are usually around $600-700.

Status
Not open for further replies.