Rear end going out

Yr
Freedom_in_low4
I don't want to admit that I may be over thinking it. But theres a good chance. I guess in my mind I was thinking that my rear end was in bad shape. So that was kind of my instant reaction.
Once I get home I'll drain the fluid and send some pictures. If yall dont mind... Also a while back Jerry had helped me out with My TV cable and it not letting it shift right. I thought I had gotten that all set correctly. To where it was shifting fine. But maybe somehow could that still be something that might be involved...
As far as running high RPMs itll run up to 4,500 and 5.

Yeah that's high for sure. I tend to agree that you're not getting into 3rd. If you can give us your tire size and gear ratio I can tell you where you should be at 65 so when it's right, you'll know it.

Thanks for going above and beyond. I really appreciate it. My tire size is 33s as far gear ratio. Im not quite sure. I need to hop under there and check. Ended up not having time to drop my diff cover. My jeep is currently settin at some kind folks place a town away. Went there for the evening. And suddenly heard a horrible ruckus from the fan. Apparently my tension pulley was absolute toast!🥴I Promise if it ain't one thing. Its 2 or 3...

Thanks for going above and beyond. I really appreciate it. My tire size is 33s as far gear ratio. Im not quite sure. I need to hop under there and check. Ended up not having time to drop my diff cover. My jeep is currently settin at some kind folks place a town away. Went there for the evening. And suddenly heard a horrible ruckus from the fan. Apparently my tension pulley was absolute toast!🥴I Promise if it ain't one thing. Its 2 or 3...

With 33's, at 65mph, you should be around 2600rpm if you have 3.73 and 2100rpm if you have 3.07s. I wouldn't worry about the gear ratio too much at this point, just focus on getting your transmission into 3rd gear. Guessing your TV cable may still need some adjustment but I know jack about automatics.

Reactions: Mason Schmidt