Rear Seat Belt Options

ATXcoachK

So I love driving the '05 TJ with the top off, but driving down the highway this morning I was reminded that I hate the rattling sound of the rear seat belt flapping in the wind. I'd like to find a "dual latch" type solution like the center rear seats of some SUV's and Minivans - where the whole belt retracts into the ceiling and when you want to use it you just clip it to both hip points.....is there anything like that for a TJ?
I'm thinking something that would either retract to the bottom of the roll bar and then clip to the shoulder point and then fasten at the hip like a regular belt? or maybe just mount high on the roll bar and then clip to both hip points like in those other vehicles?
I'm searching around online and not really finding anything (don't even know what to call this so its hard to search for) so any sort of links would be real appreciated if you know something.
I know I could just unbolt the thing and take it all the way out when I'm not using it, but with two kids someone is in the back seat of this DD often enough that would be a PITA....any help?

I haven't ever seen any aftermarket seatbelts for this issue. The easiest thing to do is just grab a couple of velcro straps and secure the belts to the roll bars. They will keep them from flapping in the wind and they are quick to remove if you need to carry passengers.

I haven't ever seen any aftermarket seatbelts for this issue. The easiest thing to do is just grab a couple of velcro straps and secure the belts to the roll bars. They will keep them from flapping in the wind and they are quick to remove if you need to carry passengers.
Works great!

There’s a nice solution for this.
Marketed towards the JK/JL crowd.

Not sure why it wouldnt work for the TJ’s.
E7D1F323-750D-43D1-A36E-0959DF0244B8.jpeg

https://www.spiderwebshade.com/products/copy-of-seatbelt-silencers-jk4d?variant=27860284112982

Thanks all! That Spiderwebshade link wasn't exactly what I was looking for but that will be perfect, will try a simple velcro strap until those come in, thanks again!

Reactions: Fouledplugs