Rebuilt engine long block

rancholago

TJ Enthusiast
Does any one have any comments, ideas, or just general reviews of the O'Reilly Auto parts rebuilt engine long block.
I think they call them "power torque" engines, rebuilt.
Ive been hunting for a TJ and found one with a O'Reilly rebuilt engine, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these.

Note; I am not familiar with all the changes by year on TJs but most of the wranglers I have seen, the A/C compressor has been upper passenger side of the engine, this one was way lower drivers side, I don't know if this was a result of the rebuilt engine or if 2002 wrangler sports have their A/C compressors in the lower drivers side position?

Any comments are appreciated

my 2002 sport has it low on the driver side and its got the factory engine , its only got 90k so when i eventually put enough miles on it its either going to be a remanufactured or a stroker engine id see when he put it in and if the receipts match up and if hes got photos you need proof or it didnt happen

It had a tag on the engine stating "rebuilt torque power" didnt ask for receipts, didnt get that far in the inquire. This guy couldnt decide on how much he wanted for the jeep
I got the A/C position figured out. It was normal position.