Recommendation for the thinnest 4.5x5 to 5x5 wheel adapters

If you change your rear axle shafts many are dual drilled. I don’t know if there’s any hub options for the front that would work, hopefully someone else does.

Not true. I have 1" spacers on mine with Moab wheels . Some wheels have a void on the back side of the wheel. This will allow the lug to protrude through the spacer and into that wheel cavity.

Or you could just cut them shorter.
Exactly, that is the situation I have. So back to the question, who makes / where did you get your 1" adapters? Are they hub centric? Are you happy with them?

Honestly, I don't remember what brand, or if they were hub centric. They're not Spidertrax, but they weren't the cheapest Ebay ones either.
Haven't had any issues, going on 9 years.

I've ran ECCPP and Titans. Both are good quality. I'm running hub centric on the rear and lug centric on the front (only set I could get with a larger hub bore to fit my locking hub kit). As long as you follow the process to properly tighten your lug nuts, there is no issue running lug centric.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have couple of related questions:
1) is it OK to use wheel adapters on the bumper rear tire carrier for using JK tires on TJ? Does it put too much leverage if tire is not touching the tire carrier arms/body?
2) Can I use wheel adapters only in the front as I have revolution dual drilled rear axles?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have couple of related questions:
1) is it OK to use wheel adapters on the bumper rear tire carrier for using JK tires on TJ? Does it put too much leverage if tire is not touching the tire carrier arms/body?
2) Can I use wheel adapters only in the front as I have revolution dual drilled rear axles?

any tire on the tailgate needs to touch the snubbers firmly.

yes, that’s fine on the rear axles but you’ll have different backspacing that may or may not bug you visually.

any tire on the tailgate needs to touch the snubbers firmly.

yes, that’s fine on the rear axles but you’ll have different backspacing that may or may not bug you visually.
Thanks Rasband. But, I am asking about adapters on swing out bumper tire carriers not the tailgate.
Nice point on the visual aspect though.

Looking for a recommendation for the thinnest wheel adapter for 4.5x5 hub to 5x5 wheels. Thank you.

Just checking in for the final result. Did you find anything thinner than 1.25"? I have seen some thinner spacers, but have not seen any thinner adapters. If you found any, I'm interested to hear.