Removing Doors

Me being not from NZ, you lost me half way with the GPS, I don't know why. :)
GPS or Sat Nav....or one of these below
nav0128_move75_1920x533_v2.jpg

Hey y’all.
I was taking my doors off this weekend and I snapped my bolts when removing my doors. It appears that part of the door is stuck inside the bolt that’s used to secure the door to the body of the car. Any advice on how to fix it or how togo about fixing the hinge?

Hey y’all.
I was taking my doors off this weekend and I snapped my bolts when removing my doors. It appears that part of the door is stuck inside the bolt that’s used to secure the door to the body of the car. Any advice on how to fix it or how togo about fixing the hinge?
So the door pin (bolt) snapped off and its still stuck in the hinge ?

I know a guy who stripped out his hinge bolts on his JK trying to remove the hinge from the door or the tub rather than removing the nut at the bottom of the hinge pin.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Hey y’all.
I might be confused, but first off, a Jeep is not a car. Second, if part of the bolt connected to the door hung broke off inside the tub hinge, you should be able to use a punch to knock it out from underneath. Lube it up good ahead of time with some penetrant, try nicely, then, if it won’t budge, use heat to break it free.

I can leave money and electronics in my unlocked Jeep here in the middle east. The courts are very harsh to criminals and criminals MUST make full restitution. Our judges want criminals on the street.

I might be confused, but first off, a Jeep is not a car. Second, if part of the bolt connected to the door hung broke off inside the tub hinge, you should be able to use a punch to knock it out from underneath. Lube it up good ahead of time with some penetrant, try nicely, then, if it won’t budge, use heat to break it free.
Im with you there...I was confused that's why I asked the question :unsure:

Im with you there...I was confused that's why I asked the question :unsure:
Hey Kiwi! I hope you are doing well. We have been at this a long time now friend. How is your rig? How are your kids? I’m reminded of you recently because I have a student in Perth, WA.

Hey Kiwi! I hope you are doing well. We have been at this a long time now friend. How is your rig? How are your kids? I’m reminded of you recently because I have a student in Perth, WA.
We have been at this a while now and still going strong....Bruiser is going great, right now (touch wood). Spring has just started here so road trips and topless driving are just around the corner. I hanging out for some new shocks though. Kids are awesome.
You have a student in Perth ? is the student staying with you ?