Right amount of lift

Tristan

TJ Enthusiast
So when I bought my jeep I was told it has a 2.5 lift and 1 inch body. Well after going out and measuring the springs I came out with 16 front and 11 rear. According to this chart it shows it should be a 4 inch. Does that look right? 4 inch with 1 inch body? And I have 33x12.50
20160521_155122.jpg
20160611_181557.jpg
tapatalk_1486439091562.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

And after doing the research I'm almost 100% positive this is the lift installed. Everything looks identical
Screenshot_2017-02-09-12-20-20.png

You can't really go by the product pics. Look at your shocks. They should have a part # on them. Get that # and look the shock up. It will tell you what you have.

It's extremely old and completely wore out. Can't get anything off them

Should have a part # stamped into them. The old paint and sticker will be long gone but the part # will still be there.

Should have a part # stamped into them. The old paint and sticker will be long gone but the part # will still be there.
I'll have to look later. I'm at work right now. But by the pictures does it look like a 4 inch?

From the angle the pics were taken it is hard to tell but I'm thinking it is a 2.5". But again hard to tell with out seeing direct side shot.

I'm saying 2.5. What's the part #. Skyjacker should the lift height range the shock is made for on their website

Thanks. Once I measured the springs I was pretty sure it was 4 instead of 2.5 but I rather have the experts verify it.