Rock Hard Bumpers

FadeToGray

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anyone have experience with the Rock Hard bumpers? How is the quality / powder coat?

Looking for something with gas can holders, and they seem decent from the photos.

I don’t have their bumpers, but have their skid plates on three JK’s and my wife has their rock sliders on her JK and they work great. We’ve been very happy with them and had great customer service from them. All their stuff is American made too.

Reactions: Oldbeachguy
Anyone have experience with the Rock Hard bumpers? How is the quality / powder coat?

Looking for something with gas can holders, and they seem decent from the photos.

I have their rear bumper and tire carrier. Trail contact has worn through the coating, but I don't think any bumper would have survived that kind of contact. Very sturdy designs.

I have had there rear bumper w/tire carrier. They are very well made and can really take a beating, the only down side is they are heavy. I had the bumper and rack. I mounted two Roto-Pax gas containers that I could double up to hold 4 containers. I also added 2 Ridgid Ind. lights for setting up camp at night
Iphone6 126.jpg

Iphone6 220.JPG

Iphone6 221.JPG

Iphone6 223.JPG

Iphone6 124.JPG

Last edited: