Rocker armor with a step?

SAVTJ

I'm looking for some suggestions on rocker armor with a step. I pulled off all the old chrome body armor that was on the Jeep when I got it. Now that I've taken off the rock guard on the rocker panels when I replaced the fender flares, the rocker panels are looking a bit rough. I need something with a step as my wife refuses to jump up into the jeep LOL!

I have a set of poison spyder rocker guards with the step. Frankly I find the step annoying because you have to really lift your leg to get up and over it. And when they’re all muddy, you’re pretty much guaranteed to get mud all over your pants every time you get in and out of the Jeep.

Last edited:
I have TNT sliders with the step and I'm happy with them.

Since I went to 35s and added more lift, the steps make it much easier to climb in. The holes in the step are dimpled which provides good traction even if muddy or wet.

Reactions: JMT
How bad you want to wheel it? These would make her happy

https://rockslideengineering.com/product/tj-step-sliders/

For that price, I hope they come with a 24/7 nursing home attendant to help her up in it. My wife is short and getting fatter by the year. I tell her to learn how to get in or stay home, because "my younger, thinner GF has no problem getting in my Jeep". Works like a charm.................
for both of them. But, mostly for me. 🥳