Rocky Mountain Edition LJ?

I don't think so - nobody told me either. But I can't find any real documentation on what options were available. None of the brochures I've found list them.

Mine is a rocky mountain LJ, but not a Rocky Mountain Edition. Delivered to Colorado on the train from the factory, and it's been here ever since. :D

A guy on Ebay says he has a RME LJ. I've never heard of such a thing. Is there one and nobody told me? :unsure:

p.s. The banner at the top of the page changed again. Are those ION alloy wheels on the red Jeep?
I've seen similar wranglers like that in the past. There was one dealer around here that would install a lift and tires.
They would then put their own "Offroad Edition" emblems on the hood.

I checked the VIN# and it didn't say anything. He got mad when I questioned his RME claim. I told him they never made a LJ RME. I asked where the RME decal was too. :rolleyes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2038958842...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

New message from: beehappy38 (211
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)​

The Rocky Mountain edition was available on the unlimited. But since the unlimited came standard for the Dana 44. It was an appearance package. Which includes the Color Keyed Fender flares the dash and the seats. You must have a lot of time on your hands to try and break my balls​

p.s. I told him to be happy.
RME LJ.jpg

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
It must be the "straight V-6" that makes it special. My LJ came color matched flares, two tone seats, chrome grill overlay, and silver painted dash trim. I guess it's a Rocky Mountain addition.:rolleyes:
But really the package wasn't anything special, especially for an LJ which already had the Dana 44.

RM.png

He also recently sold a super rare 2003 Jeep Wrangler COMMANDER with the Straight V-6 engine (arguably the best ever Jeep engine) and All of the Top of the Line COMMANDER Options.

This guy is full of BS.

Original listing

bs.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I checked the VIN# and it didn't say anything. He got mad when I questioned his RME claim. I told him they never made a LJ RME. I asked where the RME decal was too. :rolleyes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2038958842...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

New message from: beehappy38 (211View attachment 321311)​

The Rocky Mountain edition was available on the unlimited. But since the unlimited came standard for the Dana 44. It was an appearance package. Which includes the Color Keyed Fender flares the dash and the seats. You must have a lot of time on your hands to try and break my balls​

View attachment 321313
He fell for it ,why shouldn’t you?
Could of been dealer marketing

I think it is the better trim option for the 2005 with the silver trim on the dash and it probably had the compass/temp mirror before somebody ripped it off. Never heard of the Rock Mountain Unlimited and the seats don't say "Jeep" but who knows? It has everything but the badge/sticker. If the price is right who cares about the small fib?

New message from: beehappy38 (211View attachment 321311)​

View attachment 321313

What a salesdoucheman he is! His RME package eerily has all the same items as the premium package.

"RARE HALF DOORALL STOCK Only Owned in Florida. You are looking at the Holy-Grail of Wranglers."

It must be be special my Rubicon Unlimited has only 15 extra inches with 5 for the rear seat and 10 in the cargo area. His is 3 inches longer. A true Unicorn.