Rod knock or valve train?

Any other ideas? I've watched the videos in this thread and it is the exact same noise. It is currently my only vehicle so I want to make sure she's not gonna throw a rod
If it's an auto check the flex plate bolts then start doing diagnostics compression test check the rocker arms pull your oil pan off and check the end play

Like mentioned in an earlier post... if you hear it near the bell housing I would deff think flex plate bolts. I had a 32 RH rebuild and the bolts that came with the rebuild kit were just slightly larger. Made a racket similar to yours. Put original bolts back and all A OK!!
That wasn't it unfortunately

Like mentioned in an earlier post... if you hear it near the bell housing I would deff think flex plate bolts. I had a 32 RH rebuild and the bolts that came with the rebuild kit were just slightly larger. Made a racket similar to yours. Put original bolts back and all A OK!!
My xjs flex plate bolts will occasionally walk out and have to be tightened back down

#1 piston skirt

Thanks for the input! Mine isn’t near that loud so I don’t think it’s that but I’ll use a bore scope next time I change the oil. Used a stethoscope and I can hear something similar drivers side front valve cover. Also the main tap/knock is the one from the bellahousing. Wondering if it’s the sound from the front traveling back. It’s interesting because you can’t hear it under oil pan but can in the bell housing. Let it warm up last night while idling…didn’t make the noise until I revved it. After that it was making the noise. You can only hear it at idle.

You can always pull your oil pan and inspect the piston skirts and end play of the crank and rods for some peace of mind.