Rollover transmission no reverse, neutral is drive?

Clutchin2insanity

Hey guys new to the jeep family! Been having alot of fun the past couple weeks out 4wheeling and taking 2 tracks up to the tops of hills! Recently me and the girlfriend rolled the jeep. We rolled 3/4 of a turn. Landing on the passenger side. We got our bearings and I had to find the keys which fell out of the ignition, reached up and shut it off! Well my buddy winched us back over and of course the engine was loaded with oil, the tranny fluid leaked out of the dipstick tube, only lost a quart and a half of atf. It fire up. Changed a tire and we Took off again down the road. It's an automatic, put in drive and doing 30 it was slipping. And not a constant but would come and go. I'd let off and slowly roll back into it so it wouldnt slip. But even when we rolled it back over we didnt have reverse. And later I found out N has drive? So it goes P is park. R now neutral. N is drive, and D is also drive. Just trying to get it back on the road as were now down to no vehicles until my truck gets out of the shop this week. Any insight would help.
20190518_172643.jpg
20190518_154123.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Steel City 06