Rubicon Express 3.5 Control Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

luk4mud

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$100
Older set of control arms, but the price is right. Always open to interesting trades. Discount for military or FT college students with non-fuzzy majors. I am happy to help out an offroad brother but at this price, I ask that you do your homework and decide if this is what you want. I have the springs too, but 2 of them need to be replaced. I can probably find a set of discos that fit too, for the right offer.

Strongly prefer local pickup. If someone really wants them and wants me to ship, you'll have to pony up for that.

20190720_130258.jpg

20190720_130256.jpg

Last edited:
Set of 8?

Threaded adjustable?

Do they need rebuilt?

Send pics to 405-207-7490 if you have time. thanks
Posted a couple of pics. Uppers are adjustable. The arms are older, so I personally would change the bushings before installing, but others may reach a different conclusion. I believe what I am "selling" (closer to giving away) are the mains parts from this kit:
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/rubic...with-monotube-shocks-re7001m/_/R-BKTG-RE7001M
Please research and decide whether that is what you want, whether the bushings can be rebuilt and at what cost etc.

I will take the set of 8. Shipping will be to 73098, I prefer UPS or priority mail, like to avoid fedex, unless fedex is best for you. May be cheaper to ship in 2 separate boxes with USPS priority mail.

Timeline of getting it shipped is at your discretion, I'm in no hurry to get these, so you don't have to run out and do it the next day.

PM me your info, or send an invoice on paypal, so I can pay you, probably Monday evening.

My preference is NOT to ship. I just sent some mats to another guy, way underestimated the shipping and ended up "selling" at a net loss. If you really want these, ok, but please estimate shipping first to see if it is something you want that badly. My guess is that shipping will exceed $100, but I dont know for sure.

I have no problem paying for shipping in addition to the purchase price of the parts. I suggest taking them to a UPS store and they can give an accurate shipping cost.

And like I said I'm in no hurry. Let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.