SOLD Rubicon front locker and other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec_Rider

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Make offer
I have a few more parts to get rid of. I have a stock Rubicon front locker that I've been hanging onto in case my son broke his but it looks like he'll be doing his 1 ton swap soon. The locker has 4.10 gears on it and have the matching pinion. I have a locker sensor and the air tube that connects the locker to the housing.

A couple of other parts as well. Rear license plate holder and e-brake bracket. Make an offer for the locker. The holder and bracket are free to whoever wants them. If you have a need for the sensor or small hose let me know as well.

Easier for local pickup but can ship on your dime.

20211004_095719_resized.jpg

20211004_095944_resized.jpg

20211004_100009_resized.jpg

20211004_100158_resized.jpg

Reactions: TJTJ04
I could use the hose and air inlet tube/elbow!

Edit: Happy to pay shipping costs, along with a few additional $ ;)

I also have a 241OR transfer case linkage that is free. Not sure if it's the same as a non-Rubicon or not. Hate to throw it away if someone can use it.

Price on locker? If you have an idea of what you may want, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
damn. nice score. that little elbow is like $100.
o_O I had no idea they were even available, or cost that much! This will come in handy, because I have a front 44 that is missing the part. I need to rebuild it, but this is a step closer than I was!

o_O I had no idea they were even available, or cost that much! This will come in handy, because I have a front 44 that is missing the part. I need to rebuild it, but this is a step closer than I was!
Chances are the fitting rotted out and the core is still in the axle. Mine did the same but a brass fitting and some silver solder saved me $200.

20210304_215149.jpg

Reactions: Irun
Status
Not open for further replies.