Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Rust on the front fenders

Vtx531

TJ Addict
I just had to replace mine but the rust was pretty severe. I would have preferred to try to repair the original ones if they werent so bad. Aftermarket fenders (aftermarket anything) arent as good as OEM.

Reactions: taylormade73

Rcroane

TJ Enthusiast
Whether you repair or replace, highly recommend using seam sealer on every seam on the underside of the fender. I've done it on both of my replaced fenders and not a speck of rust in sight after 5+ years.

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
Whether you repair or replace, highly recommend using seam sealer on every seam on the underside of the fender. I've done it on both of my replaced fenders and not a speck of rust in sight after 5+ years.

Any particular brand?

Andy-WhiteTJ

TJ Enthusiast

MikekiM

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I had it repaired last year and then when replacing the flares found the paint in the same spot bubbling again.

Decided to replace the fender.