Rust Spot Help

I replaced one of my fenders with one from here, the red paint matched perfectly. I painted the underside with plain rustoleum black paint after coating the inside of the plated areas with Eastwood internal frame coating. I will never monkey around patching, sanding, bondoing, whatever front fenders again, replacing is much easier and much longer lasting......

I replaced one of my fenders with one from here, the red paint matched perfectly. I painted the underside with plain rustoleum black paint after coating the inside of the plated areas with Eastwood internal frame coating. I will never monkey around patching, sanding, bondoing, whatever front fenders again, replacing is much easier and much longer lasting......
Anyone got a front fender replacement video or set of instructions? Is it mostly bolt on?

Is it mostly bolt on?
It can be relatively easy, if all the bolts come out without breaking. The more bolts you break, the harder the job. I'm guessing you'll break a few, given your location!

Reactions: Stretch
It can be relatively easy, if all the bolts come out without breaking. The more bolts you break, the harder the job. I'm guessing you'll break a few, given your location!
That’s good to know! Price of a new fender isn’t too bad… get em both done and forget about it.

Reactions: Irun
One tip on removing a damaged fender you won't be reusing..take your sawzall and make a vertical cut as close to the firewall you can without cutting into anything important...that will give you easy access to the bolts that hold the fender to the firewall...obviously be careful and pay attention!!!

Reactions: en480c4 and Stretch
One tip on removing a damaged fender you won't be reusing..take your sawzall and make a vertical cut as close to the firewall you can without cutting into anything important...that will give you easy access to the bolts that hold the fender to the firewall...obviously be careful and pay attention!!!

I agree. No point in wasting any time with a fender you won't be using again. 😊

16-09-12 5.JPG