Sad day: Jeep totaled or not?

Basically , if it’s fixed well,it will always bring what it should be worth within reason .

Reactions: Nicholas
I didn’t read everyones comments, but when I got into an accident (driver made a left turn in the right lane, i was a hair behind them in the left lane doing about 30) and my lower control arm mount tore off my axle. I have an 02 sport with 133k on it at the time.. I was quoted $4800 in repairs total as I was quoted for a new axle. Not totaled

I didn’t read everyones comments, but when I got into an accident (driver made a left turn in the right lane, i was a hair behind them in the left lane doing about 30) and my lower control arm mount tore off my axle. I have an 02 sport with 133k on it at the time.. I was quoted $4800 in repairs total as I was quoted for a new axle. Not totaled

Shoot that probably what I was quoted as well for my new axle, but they fixed it they didn’t tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot that probably what I was quoted as well for my new axle, but they fixed it they didn’t tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minor body work was needed too. I just went with flat fenders as they’d be cheaper than oem paint matched. The side that didn’t dent was rusty so it was almost like a blessing in disguise lol