Minnesota Sahara take off parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldjeepdude

Price
Negotiable
I am brand new to this forum as I just bought a 2002 TJ. I will be taking some parts off the vehicle over the winter and will sell for fair price. I prefer not to ship so that limits me to MN buyers I guess. I will have a soft top and all brackets, a Sahara back seat complete with belts etc, rear storage box, fender flares; for example. Please let me know if you have any interest and are not in a hurry! Ha. Ed

Reactions: Apparition
Hi there. I’d be interested in the storage box. As in an “Add-a-Trunk”?

Well, I’m not familiar with that term. Sorry. New to TJ’s. When u open the tailgate, it forms a little compartment behind the back seat, with a lid. It’s tan. Fastens in with 4 thumbs bolts. Where r u located? Ed

Well, I’m not familiar with that term. Sorry. New to TJ’s. When u open the tailgate, it forms a little compartment behind the back seat, with a lid. It’s tan. Fastens in with 4 thumbs bolts. Where r u located? Ed
Yep, I think that’s it. I’m in no rush, but when you can post a pic and a price I’ll have a look!

Sorry. Not sure I understand the point you are making. Am I violating some rules? Didn’t mean to! Thx Ed

I am brand new to this forum as I just bought a 2002 TJ. I will be taking some parts off the vehicle over the winter and will sell for fair price. I prefer not to ship so that limits me to MN buyers I guess. I will have a soft top and all brackets, a Sahara back seat complete with belts etc, rear storage box, fender flares; for example. Please let me know if you have any interest and are not in a hurry! Ha. Ed

I know you said you prefer not to ship but I need one rear seat belt (or I'll buy both) and I think I can make shipping really easy

Hi there, i'm interested in the fender flares and rear seat belts if you are willing to ship to California. If you box I can send you a label to print out and make it easy.

Hi there, i'm interested in the fender flares and rear seat belts if you are willing to ship to California. If you box I can send you a label to print out and make it easy.
Hi. Thx for your interest. I don’t know how to private message on this ap. Can you PM me your cell number? Then we will discuss by text. Thx! Ed

Hi again. Still interested in the storage box. Also interested in the rocker flare mounting strips, if you'll be removing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.