San Diego Bans ‘Biased' Phrase ‘Founding Fathers’; Media Ignore

Sometimes it really annoys me. Some things just need to be left the way they are.

Chris, you're a conservative!

If you really, really want to make a liberals head explode, try having a discussion with them about where a lot of our cultural concepts that they hold so dear come from. Very few have ever heard of the Danelaw or Ceaser Bacharius (sp?) or some of the other documents and concepts that the founders were very aware of. It's a defect in their education. I love pointing out that the concept of representative government and natural rights came from the Vikings and that our common law is an artifact of the English Danelaw.

Reactions: MikeM
I'm pretty much in the middle of the political spectrum, with more of a tendency toward liberalism. But things like this piss me off to no end and make my head hurt...

You really can't ignore facts: Were there any females that signed the constitution? Well?

As a San Diego county resident, I'm so pissed off from having read about this that I am frigging speechless. I thought it was primarily Berkley that did stupid politically correct bullshit such as that. :mad:

It's just one more case of bullshit in our modern politically correct culture @Jerry Bransford.

Once upon a time, anyone could be offended by anything, but their voice would go unheard, and it would be no big deal.

Nowadays, anyone could be offended by anything, complain about it online (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and you'd have all the politically correct assholes lining up at your door with pitch forks looking to lynch you.

What culture of pansies we've become, seriously. If it offends you, we'll just ban it.

You look at those older generations and you just can't imagine those guys doing this sort of stuff.

Call me Switzerland however San Diego government has its head up its ass.