California San Diego shop recommendation for broken bolt

TheLostScout

Supporting Member
So before I moved to San Diego area I broke a bolt trying to install some seat risers on the driver side seat. The passenger side went super smooth but I broke 1 of the 4 bolts on the driver side. I don't have any of the proper tools to get this thing out, I have tried extractor drill and some other ideas but nothing seems to budge it. Anybody know any shops that would take up a silly job like this? Under the tub you can see the bolt sticking through but I have no idea how to get it out haha. I am all ears on solutions. Thanks so much!

u3JDV9p2A-n85FFulAFQc-Cw=w1476-h1968-no?authuser=0.jpg

So before I moved to San Diego area I broke a bolt trying to install some seat risers on the driver side seat. The passenger side went super smooth but I broke 1 of the 4 bolts on the driver side. I don't have any of the proper tools to get this thing out, I have tried extractor drill and some other ideas but nothing seems to budge it. Anybody know any shops that would take up a silly job like this? Under the tub you can see the bolt sticking through but I have no idea how to get it out haha. I am all ears on solutions. Thanks so much!

View attachment 385855

Spray it with Kroil for a few days and then get a good vise grip style pliers on the sticky downy part.

Reactions: Zorba