WTB: Savvy Aluminum front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Pueblo

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Like the title said. Ive been told that Savvy is a race shop that dabbles in parts... Not sure what that means.. I kinda figured that a race shop would manufacture and install parts.. Maybe I just don't know WTF a race shop does.. At any rate, I have reached out to Savvy 50+ times in the last 6 months trying to order a front bumper and Aluminum tie rod.. Maybe I need to tell them its for a race vehicle.??

Anyway, If you have one that isn't hammered, I'm interested...

Like the title said. Ive been told that Savvy is a race shop that dabbles in parts... Not sure what that means.. I kinda figured that a race shop would manufacture and install parts.. Maybe I just don't know WTF a race shop does.. At any rate, I have reached out to Savvy 50+ times in the last 6 months trying to order a front bumper and Aluminum tie rod.. Maybe I need to tell them its for a race vehicle.??

As far as the tie rod goes...https://www.shop.blackmagicbrakes.com/4340-TIE-ROD-HEAT-TREATED-4340-TIE-ROD-HDTRC.htm

You won't be disappointed. It's an easy swap from a currie/rockjock.

As far as savvy goes good luck. They make amazing parts but you need to be extremely patient.

Savvy bumper for sale $1500. Hoop, winch plate, recovery hooks, light tabs. Custom paint. No low ballers. I know what I have.
bumper010.jpg

You must have missed them because they were in stock about 2-3 months ago. Keep their website up and refresh it every few days.

You must have missed them because they were in stock about 2-3 months ago. Keep their website up and refresh it every few days.

I'm gonna have to. Their notify me option does nothing. Their phones do nothing. Their emails do nothing.
Still, we have unwavering loyalty to the worst customer service in the industry.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to. Their notify me option does nothing.

TRUTH!!!

Several years ago, I kicked around the idea of getting their bumper when it was available in 1/4"... I dragged ass too long and they quit making them,.... Not wanting to stop my trend of procrastination, I waited until they quit making the 3/16" version before I decided I have to have one.

Reactions: L J
Still have item? Unfortuneatly I am out of country now. I have to send you money Zelle. Give me all you are bank information and SSn so I send money. ;)

He only accepts Walmart gift cards. No Zelle

• Haha
Reactions: RINC and BlueC
Status
Not open for further replies.