Savvy Control Arms - $1200

bbaldwin237

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was holding off on sharing these thinking I might make an offer, but think I'm going to have to pass with some other big purchases and expenses coming up. Hopefully someone can get a deal. They've been posted for a little bit so they may take less.

I messaged them and they said they ran/wheeled them for a year before going to a Savvy mid-arm. Supposedly 2 were never installed.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/9beDyMCqABjoCGvp/?mibextid=A7sQZp

1000001586.png

Yea it was originally listed with some springs. I saw it at $1700. They lowered it to $1200 for just the arms. I bet they'd take $1000 (just guessing).

I'm curious now, because that would make sense.
I didn't realize they were selling WITH the springs.

I've spoken to them already once, because they actually have a few TJ parts for sale off the same vehicle (i'm assuming).
They had a set of 'MOAB' oem wheels I was interested in.

They're also selling Springs, a winch/bumper combo, Nth Degree Tummy Tuck, RockLock Sway Bars, etc.

From what I can gather, they seem to be some sort of offroad marketing style gig.
Participate in a lot of fundraiser trail-runs, promo codes through RockJock, as well as their own "TETON" branded merch available through Amazon.

Here's a photo of their trail rig.
I'm only assuming this is the rig that the parts all came from.

1708723099223.png

As I said, they're only 11 miles up the road from me.
Maybe i'll chat them up and see if I can get them to spill some beans!

Reactions: bbaldwin237
I kind of got the same vibe from looking at their page.

I'm going to keep their page in mind when it comes to that RJ code. I'm sure there's some others out there too, just haven't noticed it. Though with sales you can usually beat whatever "ambassador" codes are out there. But where I'm at, tax is like 9.5%, so when I see a 10% code, I pay attention.