Savvy Upper Control Arm Bracket

Kevin E

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
I finally bought my UCA'S to go with the rest of them.
My question is about the cutting and welding for the new bracket which I have. That is only for the passenger side right?
Sorry if this is a silly question

I finally bought my UCA'S to go with the rest of them.
My question is about the cutting and welding for the new bracket which I have. That is only for the passenger side right?
Sorry if this is a silly question
We can't tell if it is a silly question yet. There is not nearly enough info for us to know.

Reactions: Kevin E
Ok. My question is the CE-9102K Johnny Joint kit only goes on the front upper axle on the passenger side for my Savvy Front Upper control arms? The driver side is shorter and coming off the top of my 2006 Dana 44

Ok. My question is the CE-9102K Johnny Joint kit only goes on the front upper axle on the passenger side for my Savvy Front Upper control arms? The driver side is shorter and coming off the top of my 2006 Dana 44
Or do I need another bracket for the driver side?

The driver side clevite is pressed out and the new JJ pressed in on the pumpkin. The passenger side you cut the existing mount and weld the new mount into that mount (never touching the axle tube).

Or do I need another bracket for the driver side?
I was going to pick on you for being silly but it dawned on me that anyone who lives on a street willingly with the name yours has will need some special care and feeding.

Really, who comes up with that stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 707kevin
I guess I should have opened the box and read the instructions!
I over think shit too much🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was going to pick on you for being silly but it dawned on me that anyone who lives on a street willingly with the name yours has will need some special care and feeding.

Really, who comes up with that stuff?
Well it is named Bear Bottom because it's in the river bottoms and supposedly the last black bear was killed here for Wharton County.

Well it is named Bear Bottom because it's in the river bottoms and supposedly the last black bear was killed here for Wharton County.
Tell anyone on phone that you live on Bear Bottom Drive and I promise that the first thought that goes through their head has nothing to do with Yogi and Boo Boo.

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Tell anyone on phone that you live on Bear Bottom Drive and I promise that the first thought that goes through their head has nothing to do with Yogi and Boo Boo.
I hear ya. Not to change the subject but thanks for the fast shipping of my Big Brake Kit.

My order confirmation was July 7th. Still fast compared to some stuff I ordered from other companies.