Saying Hi with my First Wrangler

I don't mind the graphics. A lot of YJs and CJs had pronounced graphics. I think it gives the Jeep a nice retro look. If I ever get mine painted, I was thinking about adding some CJ esque graphics to mine. My wife does vinyl so it would be pretty easy.

I don't mind them much either. Sometimes I like dorky. Unfortunately the graphics is not fully intact. It's missing a section on the back tub on the passenger side. Looks nice on the driver side, passenger side not so much. So it has to go.

A heat gun and some patience and they should peel off...Just be careful somebody hasn't painted the body and masked off around the sticker as it will leave a 'ridge' around where the sticker was.(if you run your fingers over the edge of the sticker you can feel a raised lip if that was done)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check the sticker out to see if it was masked off. I do have some paint and sandpaper in case I have to deal with the ridge so it shouldn't be much of an issue to take care of.

Reactions: HongKongDrifter
Unfortunately I cannot conform for sure if the springs are OME. Still I do agree with you that there is a strong chance the springs are not OEM. If you want I can take a picture of one of the springs and see what you think.
The spring measured 13.5". Well that confirms my hunch there.

They may be long gone, due to the time the springs may have been on the Jeep, but if they are OME springs, those come with a tag that says 2932 or 2933 for the front springs, and 2941 or 2942 for the rear.