Scam Alert

DAN05RUBI

Supporting Member
E0611B6D-8DD2-4143-A0FF-AC3C590EF877.png 4A3B8255-9980-416A-ACCD-FC3DFA93C6F4.png Nice looking ‘03. I created a bogus Gmail account. I’m going to contact “her” to find out more details ...

Last edited:
Reactions: KCsTJ
About 10 years ago, a soldier in St. Louis, MO is selling his TJ to me saying he is going to be deployed. That was a red flag to me back then for I thought who the hell will sell his beloved TJ when he's about to be shipped out for deployment? He was surprised when I told him that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KCsTJ
About 10 years ago, a soldier in St. Louis, MO is selling his TJ to me saying he is going to be deployed. That was a red flag to me back then for I thought who the hell will sell his beloved TJ when he's about to be shipped out for deployment? He was surprised when I told him that.
Not sure that would qualify as a scam.
People sell their vehicles when they move all the time. In fact, I bought my TJ for a really good price because the kid who owned it was going to college here in town. He just didn't need it while on campus.

Total Scam! Think about it, an 04 Rubicon for $2,000? Would you really need to place an ad? You could stop at any used car lot and they would be happy to steal it from you for $4,000 then sell it for $8,000 in a few hours.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and TJ2
What I wonder is -
Who is it? Local people or international?
What is the end game? Give me your bank account number? Send me $1800 I’ll send you the title? I’m going to try to correspond with Taylor 85 Jessica Just for the halibut.

You never know, most times it's a scam... But the odd time you can score a deal, you just need to be careful.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Not sure that would qualify as a scam.
People sell their vehicles when they move all the time. In fact, I bought my TJ for a really good price because the kid who owned it was going to college here in town. He just didn't need it while on campus.
That was a Rubicon in mint condition for $5,000 Cash.

What I wonder is -
What is the end game? Give me your bank account number? Send me $1800 I’ll send you the title? I’m going to try to correspond with Taylor 85 Jessica Just for the halibut.
Don't go for it if they will ask for cash only. The documents are all fake. You will find it out when you register it to DMV.

What I wonder is -
Identity thieves. They will take any info the poor unsuspecting and gullible will give them.

View attachment 45326 I received this as a result from my inquiry into the $1800 03 Rubicon...
Lol I get these dunecoons calling my work phone all night. My latest scam on them. “Hi sir do you have visa or MasterCard with an outstanding debt and how much do you owe?” I replied “umm it’s a MasterCard and I owe roughly 110k” him “oh no sir that’s too much” me “ok well you said you could help me jaharr..I need your help?” Him “ok well give me the expiration date on the card” me “ 9..2011..” him “ok now the card number” me “1...2....3....4....5.....6.....” him “sir don’t waste my time!!” Me “you smelly SOB go play in some donkey shit you piece of shit” he hung up laughing lol. Fuckers

Reactions: DAN05RUBI
Anything under 3k on Craigslist or any other site that is a running driving rubi is a scam. No doubt. Not even worth the call. Btw that red one was for sale locally in my town supposedly at one point hahahha. Also in Louisville KY, and I think Chicago once or twice lol

Anything under 3k on Craigslist or any other site that is a running driving rubi is a scam. No doubt. Not even worth the call. Btw that red one was for sale locally in my town supposedly at one point hahahha. Also in Louisville KY, and I think Chicago once or twice lol
Yeah I knew it was a scam soon as I saw it I was just wondering what the latest MO is.
I’ll give them one little smidge of credit though they know what a good-looking jeep is supposed to look like.