Scored a complete Super 35 axle

Brian83

TJ Enthusiast
Complete axle brake drum to brake drum with a Detroit Locker, Alloy USA shafts, shock relocator brackets, aftermarket diff cover and geared to 4.88 for a whopping $450 from a guy convinced he needed to build a 8.8. Just needs a 4 link truss cut off and new upper control arm brackets installed and it will be ready to stuff under my TJ.

Complete axle brake drum to brake drum with a Detroit Locker, Alloy USA shafts, shock relocator brackets, aftermarket diff cover and geared to 4.88 for a whopping $450 from a guy convinced he needed to build a 8.8. Just needs a 4 link truss cut off and new upper control arm brackets installed and it will be ready to stuff under my TJ.
why was it so cheap? Makes one wonder if one will ever get his money back building a Super35...

why was it so cheap? Makes one wonder if one will ever get his money back building a Super35...
It was a guy I wheel with. He sells all of is used stuff cheap. He sold a full set of MC short arms for $500 less than 18 months old. The Detroit was replaced under warranty last summer. I posted on here about the failure. if it had just been a random guy I didnt know I would have been hesitate but from him Im not one bit. The few Super 35 kits Ive seen for sale used were around 500 for just the locker and shafts.