Scored some Ravines and want opinions on wheel spacers

TJ Hunnicutt

Lord of Flatulence
Supporting Member
The Ravines and Canyons are my two favorite OE TJ wheels and I've been watching CL for a while hoping for a good deal. Well, I recently snagged a set of 5 Ravines that are mostly in very good condition for $130 with center caps. One has some curb rash but is "redeemable" with some filing, sanding, and clear coat.

Now I will need spacers to correct the offset. Since the Ravines are 5.5" backspacing, to get to the desired 3.75" to 4" backspacing to support my 33" X 12.5" tires, I'll need either 1.75" spacers (for 3.75" backspacing) or 1.5" (for 4" backspacing). The question is which and what brand. So you don't have to look, I am running a 6" suspension-only lift (no body lift).

I've looked at quite a few options and have ruled out some obvious losers but don't want to list my front runners to keep from biasing the suggestions.

So what do you guys think, 4" or 3.5" total backspacing and what brand of spacers?

602ebb5f86366ce86e42f9537314f578.jpg

I got these a few months back, made in USA great quality and half the price of popular brands. Think I paid $75 for all 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
All that matters is they are CNC machined, not cast.

Forget brand, as most of them all all made in China.

I would get something like these ones: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019OZGSPM/?tag=wranglerorg-20

1.5", CNC machined, and that's literally all you need. Don't look into this too much or overthink it. You want CNC machined spacers (which most of them are) with the right lug pattern. Not much more to it than that.