Scouting for Elk

Apt Description...I know the trucks you speak of....

B4svGzLCUAA4DoI.jpg

Reactions: Head Lice and StG58
I've got a '99 K2500 Suburban that I herd through the woods. It DOESN'T go where the TJ goes. But the TJ doesn't haul 1,500 pounds of crap in the back, either. Different strokes...

Reactions: Head Lice
Ouch !! ......... :)
Here's mine ...... well used.View attachment 24442
No where near BroDozer status. Needs 8" of lift with multiple remote Fox shocks, 36"+ tires on 20"+ wheels that are of course black, diesel stacks coming out of the bed, huge bumpers, lots-o-lights, a "SKIN" decal covering the back window. :D

Reactions: StG58
I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 diesel 4x4 6 speed with an exhaust break. I love that truck!

'02 Cummins / 5speed ..... 3.54 LSD Dana 80 rear differential.
Edge Juice/Attitude ... sticks.
Fun to drive ....

Great looking truck there 'lowranger' ........ like it!
Wow, you guys make me feel inadequate. 1999 K2500 Suburban, 454, 4L80E Trans, some off the wall transfer case from the usual suspect that they only made two years, 14 bolt corporate rear axle with corporate locker and 255/85R16 mud tires. The build sheet says RPO Z71, but it's before the Z71 was sticker. Who knows...it hauls all my stuff where it needs to go.

If I could figure out how to make the transfer case manual, I'd do it in a microsecond.

Reactions: Head Lice
'02 Cummins / 5speed ..... 3.54 LSD Dana 80 rear differential.
Edge Juice/Attitude ... sticks.
Fun to drive ....

Great looking truck there 'lowranger' ........ like it!
Thanks! Hauled gooseneck horse trailer with living quarters and 3 horse slant with two horses and a bunch of hay to Colorado to go elk hunting. Towed it no problem. I'm usually towing something with it.

Reactions: Head Lice and StG58