Well a few more decisions had to be made today. For the 3 link going in the front , I had to decide on "anti rock" or not for the bracket locations. I decided to fork out the $$ and go with the currie system. Next I had to get some shocks. I ended up going with some long travel Blistines . I now have to outboard the rear shocks and extending the shock towers. " Just empty every pocket" is so true.
I have her home. I now have 5 weekends to get her ready for paint. I hope to be able to crawl under her and clean up her bottom and put a good coat of rust paint on before sending to paint. I am doing all the body myself and just having her sprayed.