Select Increments Opti-Pods

I haven't, but I can tell you that a 6.5-6.75" speaker is not going to be a decent, passing, or even remotely acceptable replacement for even an 8" sub, let alone a 10".

I had the center console subwoofer but it was blown. I took it out and replaced it with a CV 10" Powered sub. You may need to trim the bottom of the coin tray, but it otherwise fits right in and is more bass than you'll be able to handle since you are basically sitting on it. Don't worry about not having "vents" in the side of your console - it is irrelevant, but you can always cut them in if you want.

Phrased differently, bass is all about moving air. This is a function of surface area and cone extension, but unless you go to a big box cone extension will be relatively uniform across subwoofers. So you are left with surface area, or Pi*r^2. The absolute number is irrelevant when comparing sizes, so we'll focus on the ratio between sizes:
6.5" = 33.16 sq in
6.75" = 35.76 sq in
8" = 50.24 sq in
10" = 78.5 sq in

So a pair of 6.5" subs, in terms of cone surface area is about 20% larger than a single 8", and about 20% smaller than a single 10, and in this case, you also need to mount an amp (built into the CV).

Just my 2 cents...

I have a set of the dash pods. They're solid. I'd assume the rest of the product line would be as well.

Did I notice a difference in the sound quality after I installed them? Hard to say without an A/B comparison, which I've been too lazy to perform.