Shock removal question

the spring compressor I have only compresses on one side..actually the that was loaned to be is the wrong kind.....gotta search out for the one with 2 (Toledo Spring Compressor)
Many people on this forum as well as mechanics in real life would say spring compressors are dangerous. The whole point of a spring compressor is so you don't have to disconnect everything. If you already disconnected your sway bar links, track bar, shocks, etc then return the spring compressor and don't get another one. Continue forwards and see if you have enough droop.

I have isolators on the front uppers only or are they insulators. Nothing on the rears. Should there be metal to metal contact? Think Im gonna take the day off on the TJ . Maybe resume on Sunday when the temps are gonna be in the lower 70's.

I have isolators on the front uppers only or are they insulators. Nothing on the rears. Should there be metal to metal contact? Think Im gonna take the day off on the TJ . Maybe resume on Sunday when the temps are gonna be in the lower 70's.
In the front there is a spring isolator up top that is half an inch thick. You already have that. In the rear there is also a isolator that is much thinner and wider, between the upper perch and spring. There should not be metal to metal contact.