Arizona Short Notice People! 1-7-22 Table Mesa Rd Meet-up

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Hey ya'll?!! Short notice.

Who wants to meet up at Table Mesa Rd at 9am and go wheeling? Will see who shows up and pick trails from there. This will be the first day of many a certain farmer from the mid-west will be here.

Come one, Come all! All ya'll are invited. The trails we will run will be tailored to the least capable of those of us who show up.

Let's kick off this new year people!!

Look at the fun we can have!!
20210117_092711.jpg

This is why I need a crawler hauler camper. (and my Jeep build to be finished) That's about 2hrs 45min from here. I was just up in Scottsdale yesterday. I'm off Monday Tuesday which means I don't go in Sunday Monday night. What I'm trying to say is a whole bunch of excuses of why I can't make it. "this time"

• USA Proud
Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
This is why I need a crawler hauler camper. (and my Jeep build to be finished) That's about 2hrs 45min from here. I was just up in Scottsdale yesterday. I'm off Monday Tuesday which means I don't go in Sunday Monday night. What I'm trying to say is a whole bunch of excuses of why I can't make it. "this time"

Yeah, getting schedules lined up is always fun. I now have thursday friday and saturdays off now.

Only a couple of hours available today and with it being an hour each way, makes trail time and options pretty limited. Going to sit this one out, but look forward to the next one.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Going to be there at 930

You, Sir, were early. How was your trip home?!!

Well Greg and I went on an adventure. I fully lay the blame on him ........ He let me take the lead. I missed a turn on Crapshoot and Found our way out at New River Rd.

My poor Jeep.
gregsexcellentadventure021.jpg

I only took one pic on the trails today. There is Greg up there leading the way.
gregsexcellentadventure020.jpg

You, Sir, were early. How was your trip home?!!

Well Greg and I went on an adventure. I fully lay the blame on him ........ He let me take the lead. I missed a turn on Crapshoot and Found our way out at New River Rd.

My poor Jeep.
View attachment 390005

I only took one pic on the trails today. There is Greg up there leading the way.
View attachment 390006

Going to need to bring beer and safety glasses for @PurpleTJAZ if you’re tackling that tank skid now!

• Wow
  • Face Palm
Reactions: Apparition and RINC