Should I Bedline My Interior?

BlueLJ50

I am getting waterproof seat covers from Caltrend to keep my seats from getting soaked but I still have the problem of all of my carpet getting soaked. I want to be able to not worry about water or mud in my Jeep and the smell when water sits in the carpet. I want to bedline it but I have seen various people complaining about noise and heat. Are there any other options that I can go with or is bedlining not as bad as it is made out to be.

No complaints from me. I really don't notice much more heat coming through, but I also have pretty heavy floor mats in it, so that is probably helping some.

Think of bedline as of bare metal, it has no effect on heat or noise. Take carpet out and drive around to get the effect.
To or not to, we have plenty of topics around here (one was few weeks ago) on this matter.

There is a foam carpet called BedRug for $180(just front section), its is literally a foam and fabric, does not absorb water.
If you just buy insulating foam mat, with floor mat on top, it will be the same effect for $150 cheaper. I have purchased BedRug, and for $180 i expected more tbh... but point me to at least one stingy fuck twat that doesnt charge an arm and leg for anything that has Jeep logo or made for it :cautious: