Show off your other project vehicle builds and mods (Non-Jeep)

Glamis this last January. My friend and his brother with their Rzrs.
DSCN2130.JPG

My 2016 Golf R is supposed to be my other project, but every time I come into a little extra cash the money goes a lot further in Jeep parts 🙂. Plus it’s still under warranty so I’m hesitant to tune it. The day the warranty is up though, I want it running 11s.

1F9AF7B0-9C93-4186-B8AA-32D2CC0E37FC.jpeg

Reactions: DuncLJ
New to the forum and saw this thread so I had to post. I always have a project or two in the works.
Attaching pics of my 99 Silverado, stock engine, flowmaster exhaust, bagged, 20" wheels.
Also my Harley (it changes a lot). It's a 2013 FLS, upgraded to 200mm rear tire, Baker grudgebox transmission, built 117" engine that puts out 135/135, shotgun shock air ride...
I do all my own wrench work, body work and paint. Grew up in a body shop and auto machine shop.
Planning an LS for the Silverado if I don't go overboard on the Jeep mods.

FB_IMG_1542899287530.jpg

IMG_20160522_133157882.jpg

IMG_20170402_150716713.jpg

Reactions: Kathy and DuncLJ
First pic is my 2 babies A 1990 Saleen must ang. Original owner 1 of about 50 built that year. It has a gt40 long block twisted wedge heads vortech supercharger other baby was my 6 month old daughter. She is now 16
2 nd and 4th pic are the same sorry but one of my favorite pics
Group pic is with Steve saleen as we posed for a picture for super ford magazine

Reactions: DuncLJ
New to the forum and saw this thread so I had to post. I always have a project or two in the works.
Attaching pics of my 99 Silverado, stock engine, flowmaster exhaust, bagged, 20" wheels.
Also my Harley (it changes a lot). It's a 2013 FLS, upgraded to 200mm rear tire, Baker grudgebox transmission, built 117" engine that puts out 135/135, shotgun shock air ride...
I do all my own wrench work, body work and paint. Grew up in a body shop and auto machine shop.

View attachment 64552

View attachment 64553

View attachment 64555
Nice collection...as for not going overboard on your Jeep....no comment !! lol

Reactions: LD68
View attachment 64571View attachment 64572We spent many family vacations in the wagon this was about 10 yrs ago. It now has a 383 with aluminum heads ramjet fuel injection set up dual a/ c, air ride with automatic level control, wilwood discs all around, 9” ford rear, power seats windows and locks View attachment 64573

View attachment 64574
That 59 has to be rare car ?..... drop dead gorgeous if you ask me. Love the sublet pinstriping . 1959 was the year when all car makers just let there imaginations run wild....great year.

thanks the 59 wagons are definitely more popular now then when I got mone 20 yrs ago. as far as the pinstriping it is constantly changing as it is done for the old school reason of hiding the paint chips. I used to drive this car all over. it's been to Detroit 2x, texas 3x, ny/nj 2x atlanta numerous times .so it was always getting a chip rather then get anal about it once a year I would go to the turkey run and a guy from ohio I believe it was named Coop would hide the major chips with a new stripe

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
thanks the 59 wagons are definitely more popular now then when I got mone 20 yrs ago. as far as the pinstriping it is constantly changing as it is done for the old school reason of hiding the paint chips. I used to drive this car all over. it's been to Detroit 2x, texas 3x, ny/nj 2x atlanta numerous times .so it was always getting a chip rather then get anal about it once a year I would go to the turkey run and a guy from ohio I believe it was named Coop would hide the major chips with a new stripe
haha I used to be a signwriter and have done some pinstriping in the past...I was thinking about getting back into again.

Reactions: lowranger

View attachment 64552

View attachment 64553

View attachment 64555
With a Jeep, kiss your LS dreams for the truck goodbye...:cool:

Reactions: LD68
I didn't start a project, but my wife did.
She bought an electric golf cart yesterday to use around the property... Haul things while doing yard work, checking the mail at the end of the road etc. She didn't want just a "Regular" golf cart, she wanted one that had a lift and bigger tires (I love this woman!). So started looking. Finally found one yesterday. It was a little ways away, about 3 1/2 hours one way, but worth the drive to get what you want.
IMG_20181125_135651592.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I didn't start a project, but my wife did.
She bought an electric golf cart yesterday to use around the property... Haul things while doing yard work, checking the mail at the end of the road etc. She didn't want just a "Regular" golf cart, she wanted one that had a lift and bigger tires (I love this woman!). So started looking. Finally found one yesterday. It was a little ways away, about 3 1/2 hours one way, but worth the drive to get what you want.
View attachment 65073
And of course its not a member of the family unless its RED !! :car: lol

Reactions: lowranger