Shudder/Shake around 50 MPH only in 4X4

dannkim18

So in 4X4 around 50 mph it shudders/shakes and pings a little, let off accelerator and it stops, but will do it again as soon as I hit the gas. Doesn't seem to do it as much on hard accelleration as when I slowly give it gas. Doesn't do it when in 2 wheel drive at all. 09 Wrangler unlimited Right hand drive if that makes a difference. 257,000 miles, all put on by me, so usually I have some idea of what is broke.
No lift, new brakes, calipers, rotors, brake lines, u joints in the front. Stock 16" rims and 10 ply tires.
It's definately not a death wobble issue, had that a few too many times, so I know when that is needing repair.

ABS and skid control both disengaged, was having an issue with wheel speed sensor and it kept coming on so pulled the fuse because the mechanic told me it's in the front axel and would have to replace the entire axel to fix. I drive about 135 miles of gravel a day and skid control on loose gravel sucks, so pulling the fuse was my temporary fix.

YEAH I know I need a new mechanic, hard to find anyone who will work on the Right hand drive though.

I really don't know a ton about cars, and my mechanic fixes shit that ain't broke sometimes, so I hate to take it in without having some idea of what it is.