Florida Silver TJ Stolen in Miami, FL

recklessness

Hi all, my silver '06 TJ was stolen last Wednesday night (3/29) around midnight from right outside my home in Coconut Grove area. I've gone through the entire process with police, insurance, neighbors, etc. Getting the word out as many ways as I can. Vehicle was last seen in the Doral area (SunPass got a hit 20 mins after midnight). Pic below for reference- I feel like the black star decals aren't very common so worth mentioning. Black Miami Vice/Heat plate. If anyone might see or know anything, please DM me.

thumbnail.jpg

Hi all, my silver '06 TJ was stolen last Wednesday night (3/29) around midnight from right outside my home in Coconut Grove area. I've gone through the entire process with police, insurance, neighbors, etc. Getting the word out as many ways as I can. Vehicle was last seen in the Doral area (SunPass got a hit 20 mins after midnight). Pic below for reference- I feel like the black star decals aren't very common so worth mentioning. Black Miami Vice/Heat plate. If anyone might see or know anything, please DM me.

View attachment 412967

That's f'd-up, man. Hope you get it back soon, and in one piece.

Reactions: Mike Z