California Slick Rock Sat. June 26th

Trying to an idea who is planning on making this run to Slick Rock on the 26th Please let me know if your in so we can set a meeting place.

50/50 chance.

so your telling me.png

Me and the Family plan on heading up Friday AM and camping at Utica. If you don’t mind another rig (not TJ) we would happily join the run. We will be heading out after the trail.

Since you guys are driving a some what of a distance would you rather meet in Arnold at 9:00am or at Spicer Turn off at 9:00am which is about 30 min up the highway. Either is fine with me as I don't have a long drive from my Cabin.

@DrDmoney
@Gone-N-Done-It

@Daryl
@Alex01

@Fish Family JKU since you will be down at Utica you should just meet up with us at the trail head.

Since you guys are driving a some what of a distance would you rather meet in Arnold at 9:00am or at Spicer Turn off at 9:00am which is about 30 min up the highway. Either is fine with me as I don't have a long drive from my Cabin.

@DrDmoney
@Gone-N-Done-It

@Daryl
@Alex01

@Fish Family JKU since you will be down at Utica you should just meet up with us at the trail head.
It would probably be easier for me to route to an address in Arnold vs trying to input the spicer turn off into my gps

Me and the Family plan on heading up Friday AM and camping at Utica. If you don’t mind another rig (not TJ) we would happily join the run. We will be heading out after the trail.
So we are meeting at my Cabin in Arnold at 8:30 so that should put us at the trail head about 9:45. So will you be in the silver 4 DR JK ?

Im hoping I'll get some time off and get up to the trail for a shake down with the new front end and tires.