Maryland Smittybilt X2O 12,000 winch and winch plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephry73

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
For sale the winch off my TJ. Not going to use it on my new truck. Decided to rebuild and older 8274 and well this one has to go. Almost new. Comes with bag cover, wired/wireless remote, nylon rope(always covered from the sun) winch plate and factor55 link instead of the stock heavy steel hook. Always pulled and re spooled to keep the grease flowing. This is pretty much a new winch that was mounted.

$500 picked up in Rockville, MD.

43ED87AE-BE64-4BE4-A3ED-ACCFA28A16FF.jpeg

Great little winch, I run the 10K with a steel line on mine and the thing works like a champ. It's not a Warn, but it's never let me down and the IP67 water proof is re-assuring.

is the free spool on yours also very easy/spring loaded? I have to be careful on mine to not let tension off the line otherwise the drum will spin under the cable and create a bit of a mess that I have to deal with, but I think thats just the steel cable.

Reactions: Ephry73
Great little winch, I run the 10K with a steel line on mine and the thing works like a champ. It's not a Warn, but it's never let me down and the IP67 water proof is re-assuring.

is the free spool on yours also very easy/spring loaded? I have to be careful on mine to not let tension off the line otherwise the drum will spin under the cable and create a bit of a mess that I have to deal with, but I think thats just the steel cable.

The free spool is very easy on it. Haven’t had the issue of over spooling it. I normally free spool it and then pull it once every other month to keep everything greased up. The winch is very new hours wise. Maybe two hours of use all together. The winch is indeed a beast in a good way.

E

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ
Status
Not open for further replies.