Snow fun

Sorry had picture issues!

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

Lived there ( Michigan - Chicago) for over 30 years, now it's your turn to have fun :)
I think I am getting old and grumpy... time to slow down :(
Topless is my "thing" now.

Looks like a lot of fun! Sometimes I'm jealous of all the snow you guys get. Other times, not so much! I know the kids keep hoping it will snow.

Looks like a lot of fun! Sometimes I'm jealous of all the snow you guys get. Other times, not so much! I know the kids keep hoping it will snow.
Hey @Chris, Detroit is only, what, 45 minutes East of you? Head up to Detroit and once you cross the bridge turn left. All kinds of snow up there from the kiddie pool to swimming with sharks. You can have your snow and not have to deal with it in town too!

Hey @Chris, Detroit is only, what, 45 minutes East of you? Head up to Detroit and once you cross the bridge turn left. All kinds of snow up there from the kiddie pool to swimming with sharks. You can have your snow and not have to deal with it in town too!

Oh trust me, we intend to. They just got spoiled because last year was our first Winter in Salem since we moved here. As you remember, it snowed like crazy, and they were super excited about that. They asked if it was going to snow this year, and I told them that sort of thing only happens every several years when you're at such a low elevation. But yeah, we'll take them up to the Detroit area, and Bend too I'm sure.

I'm just trying to not get their hopes up about a white Christmas, since they keep telling me how much they hope it will snow on Christmas.