Washington Snow wheeling?

Mud-N-Rocks

Anyone going snow wheeling any time soon? I’m in north Seattle and haven’t done much since this is my first winter since I got proper axles with lockers. Would love to have a few other rigs to go with. My buddy has a yj with the same axle set up, ecgs 489 rear and a built Dana 30 up front with arbs in both. Though since we are both in the same boat it would be like the blind leading the deaf. Not sure where the best places to go are and I’d like to get to know more people with legit trucks.

42B9EC48-956B-442A-BBD7-EA10EE872A7C.jpeg

Pretty much any parking lot or field in the tacoma/Seattle area suffices right now 😄
He's right you know.

I have been once outside granite falls. What you're looking for is an ungated NF road that goes up high. Or right now any NF road will have lots of snow. Hook up with the Timber Tamers or a Seattle jeep club. They will get you safely enjoying your new rigs.

If you look at any of the NF maps of where you're allowed to cut Christmas trees any of those roads will get you snow wheeling.

He's right you know.

I have been once outside granite falls. What you're looking for is an ungated NF road that goes up high. Or right now any NF road will have lots of snow. Hook up with the Timber Tamers or a Seattle jeep club. They will get you safely enjoying your new rigs.
She darling. She is right 😝

We don't get many of those types around these parts.
Lol well....there are women who own, love and respect the amazing beast they call jeep....
And then there are fake tanned, fake breastfed, fake eyelashed soccer mom wanna bees who drive 80,000 dollar 4 door Rubicons with the full package and can't figure out what 4x4 is. I pity these poor soulless creatures 😢 🤣

Come on up to Cle Elum and get stuck in your driveway. TJ was perfect until the plow wouldn’t fit between the snow banks and was pushing about a foot of snow. I took the plow off and stuck it on the top, locked both axles and powered out. Nice fresh powder up to the headlights!

View attachment 301067

View attachment 301068
My parents live in Cle Elum. This is probably their last winter up there. He’s getting older and tired of hoping in the flatfender that has no heater and just a 1/2 top and 1/2 doors and plowing their road. Who knows, maybe he’ll take the plow off and actually star wheeling the rig if that happens…or gift it to his grandson so he won’t want mine lol

Reactions: Wildman and Kip100
Come on up to Cle Elum and get stuck in your driveway. TJ was perfect until the plow wouldn’t fit between the snow banks and was pushing about a foot of snow. I took the plow off and stuck it on the top, locked both axles and powered out. Nice fresh powder up to the headlights!

View attachment 301067

View attachment 301068
You should probably think about adding siding given the weather in your area 😬

We have been telling the siding crew the same thing since Sept! No windows and they don’t want to set up twice. All the lumber had to be dug out of the snow. Heat bill has been ridiculous!