snow

UPJOHN

TJ Enthusiast
Picture 186.jpg

This was after one snow storm in November last year. This year we only had 24" and most of that has melted.
When it snows this much, it's an adventure just driving to work.

Reactions: Chris
Snow! I see snow in the hills west of me... If I didn't have Christmas stuff to finish up, I'd be heading out to play. Enjoy the sunshine Serbonze, but I love inclement weather. The worse it gets, the better I like it!

Well, I do feel really bad for all the folks that are affected by the flooding. But you really need to pay attention to where you build your stuff. It rains here in Oregon. Sometimes it rains a lot. The wind blows sometimes as well. Like the song says, the creek goes "ten feet high and 'risen". I like it, makes me feel alive to go out and deal with it. I've been told I'm a sick puppy before. I mean really, anyone can take public transportation to work when it's a little drizzly out. It takes a special kind of crazy to be out in the middle of nowhere when it's blowing 60+ and sleeting, with trees crashing down around you.

Well, I do feel really bad for all the folks that are affected by the flooding. But you really need to pay attention to where you build your stuff. It rains here in Oregon. Sometimes it rains a lot. The wind blows sometimes as well. Like the song says, the creek goes "ten feet high and 'risen". I like it, makes me feel alive to go out and deal with it. I've been told I'm a sick puppy before. I mean really, anyone can take public transportation to work when it's a little drizzly out. It takes a special kind of crazy to be out in the middle of nowhere when it's blowing 60+ and sleeting, with trees crashing down around you.

I keep telling people that. I don't want to sound like a dick, but really, if I was buying (or building) a house, I'd make sure it was in a place that wasn't going to be easily affected by floods or falling trees.

Or on a sand spit on the Oregon Coast next to the Pacific Ocean. That one just cracks me up. Lots of places down there are just one winter storm away from disappearing into history. The bad part is we'll all have to pay for their stupidity with our taxes.

^^ Is no one going to comment on the cannon in the background of Ron505's post, lol? What the hell is going on; avalanche mitigation?

Damn you @Ron505, every time I see that color I get soon jealous!

BTW, awesome photos and nice cannon in the background, haha!

Reactions: Ron505
Since we are all posting pictures of weather forecasts here's one from Toronto, Ontario this morning at 11. Looks like a fun week ahead :p

Keep in mind its in Celsius!

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

^^ Is no one going to comment on the cannon in the background of Ron505's post, lol? What the hell is going on; avalanche mitigation?
Haha...I was wondering that too. Stopped by the VFW real quick.

Up here we have 3 main carriers... Telus, Bell, and Rogers. They own smaller companies that run on the same network for cheaper plans and better value. Rogers has Fido, Bell has Virgin Mobile, and Telus has Koodo. Why I went with Koodo is because Telus has the best coverage and since they share towers they are practically the same. I also got 6gb of data and unlimited calling and texting for $60/m. A plan like that on rogers or bell is over $100/m. Sorry for the paragraph lol

Up here we have 3 main carriers... Telus, Bell, and Rogers. They own smaller companies that run on the same network for cheaper plans and better value. Rogers has Fido, Bell has Virgin Mobile, and Telus has Koodo. Why I went with Koodo is because Telus has the best coverage and since they share towers they are practically the same. I also got 6gb of data and unlimited calling and texting for $60/m. A plan like that on rogers or bell is over $100/m. Sorry for the paragraph lol
It's alright haha this interesting. My knowledge has been expanded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
It's been snowing a few inches every day lately, and been below zero F the past few mornings.
This is what I've been using for taking the snow off my vehicles. It really works great on the TJ.