Soft Top Rear Window Zipper Replacement

ccg_ga

The zipper for the rear window on my factory soft top is missing a section of teeth and needs to be replaced. I have searched several times but haven't found any threads specific to replacing the rear window zipper.

I found this replacement zipper which looks like it might work as it is a #10 coil zipper. The factory zipper is marked at "10C" as the product description states.

https://www.zippershipper.com/jeep-wrangler-rear-window-two-way-zipper

Does anyone know of someone who can sew in the replacement zipper?

I am trying to figure out if replacing the zipper is a viable option before spending the money on a replacement soft top.

IMG_9765.jpg

The zipper for the rear window on my factory soft top is missing a section of teeth and needs to be replaced. I have searched several times but haven't found any threads specific to replacing the rear window zipper.

I found this replacement zipper which looks like it might work as it is a #10 coil zipper. The factory zipper is marked at "10C" as the product description states.

https://www.zippershipper.com/jeep-wrangler-rear-window-two-way-zipper

Does anyone know of someone who can sew in the replacement zipper?

I am trying to figure out if replacing the zipper is a viable option before spending the money on a replacement soft top.

View attachment 251408
Call Mashburn Marine off 369 they can probably recommend a local company to fix that.

Reactions: ccg_ga
Just went through this on a brand new top!

As above post, try to find a Marine Shop that either does upholstery or that can give you a name of one as a first choice.

Second choice, find a tent/awning shop that can sew sail cloth or heavy canvas. Good Luck!

I have called around to a few local marine upholstery shops but have not found one yet that can replace the zipper.

Does anyone know of a shop that can do this? I'm willing to ship the top if I can find a shop that will take it.

Call Beachwood Canvas.
Beachwood Canvas Works
39 Lake Avenue PO Box 137
Island Heights, New Jersey U.S.A 08732
(732) 929-3168
golddot2.gif
FAX (732) 929-3479
[email protected]