Soft top suggestions

How did you get your

How did you get your top to stay in the bottom channel when tightening the top down? I have the same wind noise problem with my rampage top, and when I tried to place the top into the bottom channel it kept popping out when I tightened the top down.
Did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue.

How did you get your

How did you get your top to stay in the bottom channel when tightening the top down? I have the same wind noise problem with my rampage top, and when I tried to place the top into the bottom channel it kept popping out when I tightened the top down.
Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same problem.

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same problem.
I finally bought a new header channel and it ended up solving the problem. But not to long after I got that issue fixed, the Rampage soft top started to leak, and I ended up buying a Bestop Trecktop NX. IMO the Bestop is an all around much nicer top and the extra money is worth it.

Is it still hot there? The only issues i had with my rampage top was when i was trying to put it on in NOT hot weather.

Do you have pics? That would help.
It’s hot here, I can’t get the top to stay in the lower channel on the windshield bar. In the upper channel it’s way noisy and looks bad. In the lower channel the ends want to pop out while installing it. Like the radius on the windshield bar is too tight.

It’s hot here, I can’t get the top to stay in the lower channel on the windshield bar. In the upper channel it’s way noisy and looks bad. In the lower channel the ends want to pop out while installing it. Like the radius on the windshield bar is too tight.
We need pics bud.