Soft top wax?

Cjames44

Hello once again. I am wanting to know if anyone has a product for the soft top. I'm looking for a protectant that does not wash off in rain. I'm tired of streaks on my windows and body. I live in Puerto Rico so it rains often. I've tried a bunch of products but so far nothing that meets my expectations. My top is the original top from 2006 and I would like to keep it around Awhile. Thanks!

303 Aerospace Protectant.
303 Aerospace Protectant.
That’s what I use on my engine after I wash it down & it dries. ‘Doesn’t attract dust.

E9330730-B946-48EA-BF9A-0D1FDE17C076.jpeg

331B250B-E494-40E0-8163-57356714D606.jpeg

Murphy’s Oil Soap.
I used this stuff on vinyl tops(some cars used to have vinyl covering on the roof) when detailing cars way back when I lived in Vegas. ArmorAll would cause problems in the heat, mainly due to people not properly cleaning between applications. It cleans and conditions.

good deal, really made his engine area look great. i bought some of it today and hope to wash mine tomorrow. guess i'll hit under the hood too. thanks for all your knowledge Jerry !

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
303 is a great product, I use it often but also believe it washes off

I've been using the Bestop cleaner and protectant. Seems to work pretty well, but have not used anything else to compare it to. Once I use up what I have, I planned on trying the 303 product.

303 is great but will wash off after a while. For the top you need to be pretty generous in applying.

I've also use RaggTopp protectant- use it for our other convertible and tried it on the Jeep. It's pretty good too, but pricier I believe. And it will wash off after a while too.

I try to avoid the windows. In my experience 303 will smear. I usually do the top first. Then depending on how they look, I either polish the windows or just use an appropriate cleaner after.

Reactions: tr21triton