Soft tops

I think you can get them not tinted
Twill only comes in the tinted variant from bestop. Its a modest tint and not a cheap film. If you want clear windows, you will need to step down to the sailcloth replace a top.i would call bestop and clarify if they make twill with clear windows if its very important to ya.

Reactions: Starrs
Biggest issue might be who will ship to Australia, and for how much.

They all will, although shipping varies quite a bit so you need to compare the various vendors. I've found Quadratec is pretty good with instant shipping quotes you can do at checkout.

Sometimes the cost of shipping gets a little scary however, you have to compare overall costs with what you can get locally.

I've just fitted a Bestop Trektop NX in black twill, it's transformed the TJ. Not cheap by any means though.

Reactions: Chris
They all will, although shipping varies quite a bit so you need to compare the various vendors. I've found Quadratec is pretty good with instant shipping quotes you can do at checkout.

Sometimes the cost of shipping gets a little scary however, you have to compare overall costs with what you can get locally.

I've just fitted a Bestop Trektop NX in black twill, it's transformed the TJ. Not cheap by any means though.
Any photos of said Trektop NX?

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara