SOLD Solar Yellow Half Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

conspooky

Price
Not in any rush to sell. Looking to see what I can get for these. The doors are off my personal 2006 Wrangler. I am the second owner for 6 months now, and the original owner was an elderly lady who never took the jeep off-roading or the doors off once. Paint is original and in excellent condition. There are a few minuscule nicks and scratches. Zipper is broke on one of the uppers, but I have a pair of brand new upper mesh that you can install (included in the pictures). You’d be hard-pressed to find doors in this good of shape, especially in this area.
CAE1B90E-40A4-4719-AE71-36D5B15712EB.jpeg
C57EBC58-0833-4298-A1F2-F73086E74AAE.jpeg
5620AC18-6F39-45F2-98F4-7341FBC975A7.jpeg
63C02A1B-D90E-486A-BC81-EF3373CFD492.jpeg
39648CDB-BC0C-4104-94FB-C1A11951EB86.jpeg
C61F0406-DD4E-4E79-92B1-D9F538DA86D3.jpeg

Are you willing to ship to California?

If Daryl isn’t interest and you would ship to Las Vegas I would be interested.

What do you want for them?
I would have to think about it. I’m honestly not entirely sure of the true value of these doors because they vary greatly, so I’m trying to see what people would be willing to pay me. To answer your question, for the inconvenience of having to ship and the risks associated with that, I would probably want at least $700 before shipping fees.

• Haha
Reactions: Chasitek and Crust
Are those black door interiors?

If so, I'm very interested.

I would have to think about it. I’m honestly not entirely sure of the true value of these doors because they vary greatly, so I’m trying to see what people would be willing to pay me. To answer your question, for the inconvenience of having to ship and the risks associated with that, I would probably want at least $700 before shipping fees.
That’s a fair price for those, they’re in exceptional condition. Wish I was closer, I’d be afraid of damage shipping them.

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney
Not in any rush to sell. Looking to see what I can get for these. The doors are off my personal 2006 Wrangler. I am the second owner for 6 months now, and the original owner was an elderly lady who never took the jeep off-roading or the doors off once. Paint is original and in excellent condition. There are a few minuscule nicks and scratches. Zipper is broke on one of the uppers, but I have a pair of brand new upper mesh that you can install (included in the pictures). You’d be hard-pressed to find doors in this good of shape, especially in this area.
View attachment 215030View attachment 215031View attachment 215033View attachment 215034View attachment 215035View attachment 215036

If so, I'm very interested.
Yes it is black

Edit: Actually how would I find that out? I was under the impression that there was only tan and black. It sure looks black to me though

Last edited:
Yes it is black

Edit: Actually how would I find that out? I was under the impression that there was only tan and black. It sure looks black to me though
There is a slate gray color I have seen as well.
Black is what I am looking for as the inside of my jeep is black.

There is NO STOCK BLACK colored interiors unless painted. These are dark slate grey ONLY on 03-06. The 97-02 is agate. No such thing as black.
Thanks for the info:) The dark color is what I'm after.

Status
Not open for further replies.