Solid dash mount for iPhone 7 Plus

WPGB1977

Supporting Member
I did some digging and couldn't easily find anything about the best TJ dash mount solution for the larger, heavier iPhone 7. Would like for it to mount at the top of the console.

What I had my Ram I found the perfect solution (can't recall what it was now since I sold the truck over a year ago) but I can say that having a solid cell phone holder definitely made a difference and I really want one for my TJ.

Can anyone provide either a recommendation or a link to reviews?

I use an iPhone tripod adapter and have it mounted to a GoPro sticky mount and it works great. It can be tightened up when it starts to wobble. I got the adapter off of Ebay.
1df563ccd0eeb580bdd8e9f320e29cf0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ac_, Kathy and EJD
I use a magnet mount for my s7 Edge, and even off-roading, it has never fallen off. The metal plate sits behind a fairly thick case on my phone too, and it holds strong. The base has three rare earth magnets in it. I'll try and remember to take a pic tomorrow.

I use a magnet mount for my s7 Edge, and even off-roading, it has never fallen off. The metal plate sits behind a fairly thick case on my phone too, and it holds strong. The base has three rare earth magnets in it. I'll try and remember to take a pic tomorrow.

Interesting. Would definitely appreciate a pic and even better a link to the product if you happen to have one. Thanks!

I'm trying to think where I have enough metal for that magnet to work..lol.. plus the fact that my iPhone 3s is so old now I have to ask a Museum for any attachments I need haha

I was looking to do something g for my raptor and the raptor forum suggested mob armor mount. I'm thinking I'll do that and put the plate in each vehicle so I can swap. Doesn't require metal plate on phone but just one on dash and then some back of a piece that you slide your phone into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk