Some pictures of my (potentially) new TJ

Major apologies to everyone with twisted panties.
Don't listen to these people. I go commando, so mine are never in a twist. This my newest Jeep. What do you think? How much is it worth? Should I buy larger tires?:rolleyes:

Rubi mask.jpg

That helps, thank you for the input! I will definitely post pictures of the body once I purchase it and the title is in my name. (I don't want to give too much away while the sale is pending.)
A full post will come out after the weekend if everything goes to plan. There's a pretty neat/funny story about me aquiri
The oil pan looks pretty rusty. As do a few other small things I see. Based on that, I’d check the frame really well.

What part of SC are you in?

If you’re close to the Sumter or Columbia, SC area , I would have no problem checking it out with you.
Near charleston, I really appreciate the offer! I'm going tomorrow to give it another check and probably buy it. Originally they were asking $12k, now at $10k, but I'd feel better @ $9.5k of course

That helps, thank you for the input! I will definitely post pictures of the body once I purchase it and the title is in my name. (I don't want to give too much away while the sale is pending.)
A full post will come out after the weekend if everything goes to plan. There's a pretty neat/funny story about me aquiri

Bought it! Was listed for $12k, bought it for $9.5k. It's important to me that I feel like I got a deal 😄

Frame is perfect, 0 signs of it ever being used for 'Off-Roading', and tires have plenty of life left in them.
Just drove home two hours in pouring rain and howling wind without issue.
Did have trouble disengaging 4H during the test drive though, previous owner never put it in 4X4, just daily drive.

20210424_145856.jpg

20210424_145940.jpg

20210424_145908.jpg

20210424_145927.jpg

20210424_145920.jpg

Bought it! Was listed for $12k, bought it for $9.5k. It's important to me that I feel like I got a deal 😄

Frame is perfect, 0 signs of it ever being used for 'Off-Roading', and tires have plenty of life left in them.
Just drove home two hours in pouring rain and howling wind without issue.
Did have trouble disengaging 4H during the test drive though, previous owner never put it in 4X4, just daily drive.

View attachment 246391

View attachment 246392

View attachment 246393

View attachment 246394

View attachment 246395
That's a nice looking Jeep. (y)